Wednesday 15 February 2023

Annam Brahman - The Ultimate Source of Happiness

Good God, Oh God, God!! 

I search and research 

I find no God as such

Good or bad or Good for nothing!


I read texts, I rote them to memory

I still feel I lack the foundation

I fast and pray; I keep schedules to meditate

But God does not come to me.

Rather leaves me stupified with the violence and devastation

By humans and elements all around


With thousands perishing in cataclysmic upheavels

With hundreds killed in deliberate genocides

With dozens killed in mad rage of a loony loner

With man killing his woman, with woman killing her daughter

And vice versa - to balance the equations politically


I ask with the millions of others - Where is God? 

And funniest of all - in necromantic humour

By the Grace of God - they decimate peoples 

They kill in God's name

Be they pagans, kafirs, heathens, ahindu

They kill as punishment for not knowing/acknowledging the God - their God

For our God is always right for those who have God


They call on God in various names

They give Him* a thousand names

No name being one - Anamik

Elohim, Yahweh, Abba, Allah

He is also Mother of All, Earth, even Death

Fire and Air, Sun and Moon

River and  Rain, Ocean and Mountain  

Storm and Sky, Thunder and Lightning

Soil and Serpents, Trees and Lion

But in all, He is Food for all

Avatar, Incarnation, Prophet, Word


Still others, kill for having a God or any God

For they know for sure, there is no God

And to spread that goodnews around

Decimating all who make claims on God


And I, rational-read, blindly believe 

All said and done, finally in Him is relief

And then start asking: He or She? Can this be? 

Then why this healing? 

And how all consolation? 

And even resurrection? 

It happens - when He or She, 

As Me -  Aham Brahmasmi

As You -  Tatvam Asi

As You and Me as He or She 

As Ekam Sat Viprah Bahudha Vadanti

Go about doing good

Spreading good, cultivate food and good


Food the Good! 

Annam Brahman - the foundational good for all people

As millets sown and grow around and transform into bread and gruel

God appears as the feel-good of a secure satiated stomach


That goodness collected together is the Names we give 

And before which we surrender ourselves to be imbued with that Good

That the world becomes a better place

That goodness reigns as Thy Kingdom Come


But as the Son, rightly said - I and He are One!

And as He reasserted: The Kingdom of God is here

I create God, as I till the earth and tend the trees!

The Kingdom of God is within you!

I am God! When I tend the land and share the crop!

Multiplication of bread happens with me!


In constant humility and awe of this immense capacity to be God, One, Good!

To be unconquered in good

To be invincible in good

And that is the seed sown, to sprout and to produce manifold!

And the Joy shall not be taken away from you!!


*(generally, in history it is Him, after all, it is his story) 

No comments:

Post a Comment